Dehr mein Aaiey Noor-e-Mujassam Kufr pe Chaya Aalam Hoo ka
Apni Dukan-e-Shirk Bar’ha ker Bhaag gaey sub Marqas-o-Luqa
Shaitan Naar-e-Hasad mein Jal kar Reh gaya pi kar Ghoont Lahu ka
Waqt-e-Wiladat-e-Shah-e-Do Aalam Na’ra thaa yeh her Sar-e-Moo ka
Ja’AlHaqqu wa Zahaq al-BaaTil; Inna al -BaTila Kana Zahuqa
All praise is to Allah, the Lord of The Creation. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Owner of the Day of Recompense. Who blessed us being the Ummah of His Beloved Rasool Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam. Who sanctified our hearts with the Love and Affection towards His Beloved Rasool Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam. Who blessed us the with the most precious treasure of Iman (Faith). Countless Salutations, Peace and Blessings be upon the Cream of the Creation… Mercy for all Worlds… Seal of the Prophets Sayyiduna wa Mawlana MuHammadur Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam, His Blessed Parents, His entire Family, His Progeny, His Companions and His Followers!!
Assalamu Alaikum wa raHmatullahi wa Barakatuhu
AlHamduLILLAH Thumma AlHamduLILLAH!! We are again blessed with the Arrival and Celebration of this Blessed Month of Rabi al-Noor. May ALLAH SubHanuhu wa Ta’ala bless us all with the blessings of this holy month and give us an opportunity to explore and enjoy the blessings of this holy month in Madina al-Munawwarah, the city of HIS Habeeb al-Kareem Alaihi afDalus Salati wa al-Tasleem. Aameen!
As we all know The month of Safar al Muzaffar has Passed and the blessed month of Rabi al-Noor have started in Madina al-Munawwarah and is just going to start at many other places as well and it’s there among the people:
Jhoom Utha dil kay Maah-e-Noor Aaya
Waah kya baat Iss Maheenay ki!!
Dear Friends! After Promising ourselves to Quit the injurious company of the Deviants on 92nd Urs-e-Razawi and now it’s the time to make ourselves the complete example of the blessed teachings of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam! Today, it is a tragedy that we do not derive lessons and benefits from the teachings of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah’s Sallallaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam as his faithful followers ought to do. The real and true method of celebrating the birth of the Beloved Habeeb Sallallaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam is by intensely concentrating on his action and trying to benefit as much as possible from his words. We should also try to emulate and imitate the Sahaba Radi Allahu Anhum – the model disciples and followers, in our homes and outside, in businesses and private and social gatherings.
We should celebrate the birth of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam with the same glow and serene devotion of the Companions of the Holy Prophet Radi Allahu anhum and the early Muslims. We profess love for Sayyiduna Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam and express it by making an occasion of his birthday. However, our lives and outlook should bear remembrance in the true sense of the word. Now that we have the tremendous advantage of acquiring and spreading knowledge, there is no excuse on our part for not following the life and teachings of the Holy Prophet Sallallaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam to reinforce and fasten our covenant with Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta’ala.
Let us make ourselves ready to welcome the Blessed Month (Maah-e-Noor) with some special gifts and pleasant changes in ourselves. There are plenty of things we can do, for e.g.
1. We can try to recite the Holy Quran-e-Kareem at least once in a day. Let it be One Ayah, One Ruku, One Chapter or as much as we can.
2. We can make promise to Our Almighty ALLAH that we will try our level best to offer all 5 prayers at their times and not to leave Jama’at as well specially the FAJR Prayer.
3. My Brothers shaving the blessed Sunnah of Prophet (Peace Be With Him) i.e. Beard (Daarhi Shareef) can put their effort to beautify their faces with Darrhi Mubarak (Beard). Hadrat Ibn-e-‘Umar Radi ALLAHu Ta’ala Anho reported that the Messenger of Allah has said, “Do the opposite of what the polytheists do; let the beard grow long and clip the mustache.” A version has, “trim the mustache down and leave the beard.” [Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 2, Page 875]
4. My sisters not observing proper Veil (Pardah) can make themselves protected observing the proper veil (Pardah) as it’s also necessary for a Muslim Women. In Surah 33, Verse 59, Almighty Allah says: “O Prophet! Enjoin upon your wives, your daughters and women believers to draw their clothes around them. That is more proper, so that they may be recognized and not be molested.” A newly converted Muslim woman when observed Pardah for the first time, said, “It feels more protected then having huge security of armed forces” – wa alHamduLILLAH
5. Let us delete all movies and songs saved in our PCs, Laptops, iPods, Cell Phones or any other device and move the CDs and Cassettes to Trash Can. It is stated in Baihaqi’s Shaub al-Iman and Kanz al-Ummal that Prophet Peace be Upon Him said, “Songs (Music) cultivate Nifaq (evil) in the minds same as that of water grows the crop” [Shau'b al-Iman, Page 207, Hadith 5100 – Kanz ul-Ummal, Hadith 40658]
6. Those having habit of using abusive language and slangs in their conversations must leave this act as it is detested by Almighty Allah and is taken as an unethical act even by the general public.
7. Another Beautiful Sunnah Mubarak of our Beloved Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him is to wear Turban. Wearing a turban belongs to the tradition of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu Alaihi wa Sallam), especially during the prayers. The prayer that is performed wearing a turban carries more reward and according to another narration, the prayer performed wearing a turban carries 70 times reward than that of without the Turban.
8. Recite as much as Durood Sharif as we can. Apart from the virtues and blessings of reciting Durood Sharif described in Ahadith, this will also help us avoid unnecessary and unwanted talks and gossips and reward for avoiding useless conversation will be achieved as a bonus!!
9. Try making a paramount effort to make changes in our own selves i.e. the things that we can’t leave and they are forbidden, we would have to avoid them.
10. Keep our parents pleased and contented with ourselves at the extreme. We have to make sure that we don’t give them a single chance to complain to any of our action that can possibly hurt them.
11. We have to respect our Elders and Affectionate and loving to the younger.
12. We will read and share the narrations of Celebrating the blessed Birth of the Beloved Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him from the authentic books of our Authentic Sunni Scholars inshaALLAH!!
If we act ascetically on all the above said things, then I m sure we would become eligible to be called a practical and true Muslim.
Come on and Let us offer such special gifts to the Master of the Mankind, King of the Creation of Allah Almighty, Our Master, Our Beloved Prophet MuHammad Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam on his Birthday. May ALLAH Azzawajal and His Beloved (Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) accept our humble presents… Aameen!!
Thank you in Anticipation and Maah-e-Noor Mubarak to everyone once again!!
Jazakumullaho Khairah aHsan al Jaza fid Daarain
O Rabi’ al-Awwal! Your joys surpass thousands of ‘Eid
All in the universe are rejoicing, except Shaytan!!