..:: Golden Words of Wisdom ::..
by Hadrat Khwaja Gharib Nawaz
Chishti Ajmeri Alaihir raHmat al-Mannan
- To look lovingly towards your parents is also a reason to gain the pleasure of your creator.
- An ‘Aarif (order of saints) picks one foot and lands on the Arsh (throne of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta’ala) and with the other comes back again.
- There is only one thing present in the entire universe and that is the noor (light) of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta’ala every thing else is absent.
- There is only one veil standing between man and his creator and it is called nafs (soul).
- Do not be disillusioned by the enormity of the universe.
- The distinctions between the Haram and a Monastery are superficial.
- If love is not an automatic guide then one will never reach ones destination.
- Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta’ala is an all incorporating goodness and his divine decree is goodness for us.
- Hoarding of wealth and food for profit has become a destructive disease in the body of the nation. To fight and eradicate this disease lies within each citizen.
- No nation can ever achieve progress until the men and the women do not go ahead shoulder to shoulder.
- Belief in the law, unity and discipline and its principles should be adopted you will become. Trustworthy in this World.
- Organise your nation according to the economics, political, education and important laws and conditions. Then you will definitely see, you would become such a nation that everybody will accept you and respect you.
- Freedom does not mean to be unbridled not does it mean you can do as you please or choose as you wish or say as you will, for freedom is a great responsibility which should be used with great care and intelligence.
- O! Young people, if you are going to use your strength and power in unnecessary pursuits then at a later stage you are going to reject it.
- The waters of the streams and rivers when flowing make a lot of noise but when it meets with the sea then there is no more noise. One must ponder over the different stages of it’s behaviour.
- If a person has these 3 qualities then he is Allah’s wali (friend):
- He is generous like the sea, every creation is blessed alike with his favours.
- He is affectionate like the sun whose light is everyone?
- He is hospitable like the earth, which is hospitable in exactly the same way towards all. So much of damage caused by sin has never been seen, as much as the damage caused by a brother being disrespectful and despicable towards another brother